Joy and Sorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Your Keeper: Aidan Oran

Go down

Know Your Keeper: Aidan Oran Empty Know Your Keeper: Aidan Oran

Post by Aidan Oran Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:23 am

Name: Aidan Oran

Height: Counting my huge-ass wings? 24 feet even.

Weight: 437 pounds. I'm not obese, I'm f*cking ten feet tall.

Build: Moderately Muscular.

Second in Command: Morgan Freeman. Because why the f*ck not.

File: I am a Godly being symbolizing joy and prosperity. My troops consists of Angels and Legends, which fight off against Lord Doviculus' army of Hellspawns. My body is made of a heavenly alloy which can only be found in, of course, heaven. Forged from the blood of God himself, the alloy is indestructible for anyone except for those that come from Hell. Oh yeah, I'm assuming you're curious as to what happened to God, anyway? God was overthrown by me when it was revealed that he had sealed a deal with the Devil. Literally. So, more about me. This is my file, after all. Well, firstly, my wings are 12 feet across in width, and 12 feet in length. Yes, I am twelve feet tall. My weapon is the Blade of Screams, a sword forged from the energy of God's last welp as he bled out and died. It emits pulses at frequencies only dogs can hear, and it can potentially shatter eardrums. Oh yeah, it's super freaking sharp, too. Due to the fact that it's super powerful and holds a Godly status, this weapon may only be wielded by me. Then, there's the Bible. No, it doesn't contain all of those stories about God and Jesus and all of those good people. It's a heavenly spellbook. I'm not gonna give you the contents of that, dear God no. That would be sinful. Basically? I'm not a ruler. I'm not a dictator. Honestly, I just want you all to have a great time. Have fun!
Aidan Oran
Aidan Oran
Lord of the Heavens
Lord of the Heavens

https://joyandsorrow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down