Joy and Sorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Heaven!

Go down

Welcome to Heaven! Empty Welcome to Heaven!

Post by Aidan Oran Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:39 am

Welcome to Heaven! Concert_in_heaven_by_sabin_boykinov-d3gl2i0

Heaven.

This, my friends, is Heaven. The best place to go in the Afterlife. There's lots to do here, and it's much better than being forced to Eternal Twerking for punishment in Hell.

Firstly, we have the Stairway and Gateway to Heaven. That's your entrypoint. You're standing on the clouds, awaiting Purification. Once you're accepted, or 'Purified', you may enter. If not... You plummet into Hell. But don't worry, you can't die anyway.

Then there's the Garden of Eden. This is the first place you go to and believe me, it's heavenly. The Garden of Eden is a grassy plain filled with fruits and vegetables, lots of vibrant colors, and beautiful plants. And of course, we can't forget the legendary Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. This is where Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, supposedly.

Then there's the Temple of Aidan. That's me. The Temple is different for everyone who enters it. It's tailored to what you like and what you feel. You're feeling down? The Temple picks up how you're feeling and tailors itself to put you in a better mood. Pretty cool, huh?

Next, there's the Feasting Hall. Specified to give whatever you're in the mood for. Want a taco? Done. Pizza? Done. Maybe you just want some Holy Water? You can get it bottled, from the fountain, or in a cup. The choice is yours!

We can't forget the Dorms. This is where you sleep. This one is VERY specific, so I can't really say too much. It's yours, not mine!

Ranks:

Adam: A male who has just entered Heaven with no prior experience or knowledge.

Eve: A female who has just entered Heaven with no prior experience or knowledge.

Risen Hellspawn: A person who has stood up to Lord Doviculus himself and was banished from Hell and into Heaven.

Angel: An experienced version of Adam or Eve who has earned his/her wings.

Legend: An Angel who has completed a task worthy of Godly status and/or highly acknowledged for whatever it is that they've done.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Form:
------

Name:

Physical Age:

Actual Age or Year of Birth:

Appearance:

Face Claim (optional):

Armor:

Weapons:

Powers (Optional; must be Angel-related):

RP Example:
Aidan Oran