Joy and Sorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble in Heaven

2 posters

Go down

Trouble in Heaven Empty Trouble in Heaven

Post by Aidan Oran Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:05 pm

Aidan arrived in Heaven and burst through the Gates, sword unsheathed, helmet on. His defenses were hacking and slashing at whatever they could. They were being overpowered. It was inevitable. Then he saw something horrible. A Legend was dying. He was bleeding out. Fast. "Andy? he said, kneeling before him. "Yes, L-Lord Aidan?" he said, wincing. "Be careful on Earth. I believe you can do great things." he told him. "T-Thank you, Lord Aidan." he said, his eyes closing slowly. A small tear escaped Aidan's eye. His eyes turned blue with rage. "YOU HAD DAMN WELL BETTER FIX THIS." he said in a deep voice, pointing at Doviculus, and growling. "My best man is dead because of you."

Last edited by Aidan Oran on Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Aidan Oran
Aidan Oran
Lord of the Heavens
Lord of the Heavens

https://joyandsorrow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Trouble in Heaven Empty Re: Trouble in Heaven

Post by Lord Doviculus Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:29 pm

Doviculus growled. If he had eyes, they would have narrowed dangerously. "If I have my way, he will be the last of your men to fall!" Rising to the skies, the unarmored warlord raised his voice over the din of battle. "MY HEAVENLY BROTHERS! THIS FIGHT IS ENDED! TO ME!" It was an impossible cry, unlikely to be heeded, but no! A few angels did break his way... Save for the fact that they were bearing down on him, intending to break him, and kill him. Doviculus then observed a demon bearing down on Aidan, who still held an angel who apparently was his greatest warrior. Right before the demon could strike the unprotected Keeper's back, though, Lil Verve Vress'le had stabbed him in the gut. Lifting the body and throwing the corpse to the ground, the demon then punched the maggot riddled corpse in the face. "You will suffer no rebirth at my hands! You will join the damned!" The body went up in flames, quickly melting, where the creature would soon end up in Punishment. He looked at Aidan, and was about to ask if he was okay, when an angelic spear pierced his back.
Lord Doviculus
Lord Doviculus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

http://campmidgard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Oran Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:56 pm

Aidan went into a state of shock when Doviculus was impaled. He couldn't say anything, and he couldn't move. But then he snapped back to reality. Fire erupted behind Doviculus, and the one who had impaled him was immediately banished from Heaven and into Hell. "Doviculus, are you alright?" he asked.
Aidan Oran
Aidan Oran
Lord of the Heavens
Lord of the Heavens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Doviculus Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:17 pm

"That one," he said tightly, "Shall twerk." He rose, his staff ax in his hand. "TO ME, MY FAITHFUL CHILDREN!" Doviculus shouted. "Defend the White City!" He then went to work, slaughtering any creature that bore Heaven ill will. A true Irony, that. Whirling, he kicked a monster in the face. The pain these insubordinates felt was most delicious.Stabbing one in the face, he then demanded it a favor: "Get your blood OFF OF ME!" Within moments, the last of the hordes were smashed. About 7 of Doviculus' warriors had been sent to Earth, and as he promised, not a single feather of an angel's wings was hurt after he had started working.
Lord Doviculus
Lord Doviculus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Oran Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:07 am

Aidan hacked and slashed at the hellspawn until there was nothing left. "What do we do now?" he asked Doviculus. "Conspire with the Council? Or shall we go have a few drinks and wait for all of this to blow over?" he asked again. "Or do we head down to Hell and get to the bottom of this?" he asked, the blue color in his eyes slowly dying back down to gray. He then put his sword back in its sheathe, pulled out his bow, and his wings sprouted from his back. "I'm ready for anything."
Aidan Oran
Aidan Oran
Lord of the Heavens
Lord of the Heavens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Doviculus Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:38 am

Doviculus thought the whole situation over. The Emperor was not pleased with what he saw. "This shouldn't have happened in the first place..." the demon muttered to himself. At Aidan's suggestions, he made a decision. "Here is a plan. Obviously, the root of the problem is in my own realm. Therefore, I shall investigate this personally. You may beseech the Council on my behalf. Convince them that I was not behind the violation of the treaties. We can have drinks when this is all settled. Till then?"[/color] He turned towards the Captain of his march that defended the demons. "Congratulations, Captain. You have been promoted to Centurion over all the demons here save for myself. I shall send reinforcements as soon as I am able. You are to GUARD the White Citadel. If one under your command so much as scratches an angel unprovoked, you have my blessing to dissect them, alive and without anesthetic." He turned back to Aidan. "Reinforce these with your own troops. I leave you these warriors as a token of trust that I mean no harm...." He paused, as though reconsidering."On second thought, this would be the least trustful thing I could do, as if I truly was behind these attacks in some elaborate plan, then I could be leaving these demons here as a strike force to take you unawares in the night. But I am fairly certain that you understand what I mean." Doviculus then took his Centurion's Stone, and handed it to Aidan. "If You think the City is endangered by this renegade, whoever he is, again, crush this stone. I will know of it and come running as though God himself were chasing after me to damn me further."
Lord Doviculus
Lord Doviculus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down