Joy and Sorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Hell! We appreciate your subordination!

Go down

Welcome to Hell! We appreciate your subordination! Empty Welcome to Hell! We appreciate your subordination!

Post by Lord Doviculus Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:52 pm

Welcome to Hell! We appreciate your subordination! Despai10

Well. Looks like you weren't quite good enough for Heaven. Don't believe all the rumors about the twerking. Those are for the truly heinous. If, however, you were just not good enough for Heaven, and the Nightosphere deemed you unworthy of their floating island, then you're welcome here in Hell. We take the misfits of all the worlds and make them feel welcome, as We are the collective swarm. When the rest of the worlds reject you, you are welcome among us. Be aware, that once you join, there is work to do. Heaven's forces constantly attack us, wishing to destroy us. We must prepare, for the forces of Heaven are ever on the move, attacking our outposts. We must strike back. I am the Baron of Hell, and I will not tolerate insubordination. The might of Hell is unparalleled, for we get our dark powers from a naturally occurring ocean of tears that allow us to drown our enemies in sorrow. Happiness is an overused concept, and the only thing that matters is the act. Come, my darlings, and drown with me, and all who stand before you shall be buried in their own demise. If they're lucky, they'll be dead when they are buried.

~~~~~~
Races:
Fallen Angel: These poor souls had the audacity to stand against the corrupted power of Aidan Oran, and was promptly thrown from his courts for the act. If the pompous old fool had a suggestion box outside the palace gates like I do, there would be far less of these, but there are more fallen angels than you would expect. They were stripped of their heavenly wings, but I have given them new wings to fly on, and they praise me for this, as well as my openness to new ideas. They wield dark, forbidden powers that are almost comparable to my own, and their training under Heaven makes them low maintenance, and effective generals for the denizens under their command.

Humans: These creatures tend to be good for many things. Their adaptability and versatility makes them malleable to be either offense, defense, or support. There are many jobs for humans depending on their own strengths. Those able to fight are given shovels to bury the enemy. Those better suited to defend will be given duties to defend. If you are able to withstand the pain, you will be attached to a mobile Screamer, where the various torments you will withstand will cause your body to give off waves of pain that makes the rest of the army stronger. But don't worry. Screamers don't kill. You will get awfully close, but you will not die. Take comfort in that if you choose.

Hell Knights: Captains of my guard, these demons wield heavy weapons and bear large armor to protect them. Leathery wings give them the ability to fly. Some can shoot fire from their hands. Others can spit acid. Some are covered in thorns that reflect damage to their opponents. All of them are ruthless, vicious, and are capable of both taking and giving damage.

Succubi: These mistresses of seduction have a bloodline that hails back to the original Temptress, Lilith herself. Able to encompass any man's darkest fantasy's, and even some women's, they lure them to both damnation and my services. Few indeed are able to withstand their wiles, no matter what their gender.

Incubus: The male equivalent of the succubus, the Incubus usually can seduce females of any race, excepting Succubi, as they can embody all female's sexual desires.

Drow: The Dark Elves were long ago driven under the surface by fairies in the Nightosphere, as well as their surface dwelling kin. They have multiplied here, learning many dark magics and poisons to expedite the falling of their enemies. Their dark, empty souls know nothing but vengeance.

~~~~~~~

Character Form

Name:
Hair Style/length:
Eye color:
Other Facial Stuff:
Physical build:
Height:
Weight:
Talents:
Flaws:
Personality: