Joy and Sorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Your Keeper: Marceline Abadeer

Go down

Know Your Keeper: Marceline Abadeer  Empty Know Your Keeper: Marceline Abadeer

Post by Marceline Abadeer Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:52 pm

Name: Marceline Abadeer
Height: Average female (human) height; 5ft 5in
Weight: 55 kg
Build: Lean
Second In Command: Acoya (a.k.a Skittles) my grateful companion.
File: Let's start with how I became the Guardian. The previous Guardian, Hunson, was killed in battle... at least that is what I think. He had left for "battle" (what I mean by "battle" is not actually fighting. People in The Nightosphere don't fight, we try to make things even between two sides) and had never come back.
I guess we should move onto my looks? I have long black hair, dark eyes and pale skin on a lean body. Compared to The Devil and The Angel (let's just call them that) I am very small. You can tell I am Guardian by my weapon I carry with me. It is an axe/guitar though I never use it as a weapon, no. My Axe has special powers that allows me to create portals into other worlds (Heaven, Hell etc.).
I think you call it a personality.. right? I am cautious and fair. I never have favourites and always listen before deciding what my next actions will be. I am constantly trying to figure out ways to make Heaven and Hell even. I have some powers which I share with my citizens. I can create portals and shields. Shields and Barriers are different though. Shields protect one person and Barriers protect more than one. I have healing abilities and slight Mesmer (like hypnotise) abilities.
Anything else I forgot... Hmmm, I think that's it.
Marceline Abadeer
Marceline Abadeer
The Avatar of Balance
The Avatar of Balance

Back to top Go down