Joy and Sorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Closed Door in the Foresaken Hallway((Also Known as Rin's Bedroom.))

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Closed Door in the Foresaken Hallway((Also Known as Rin's Bedroom.)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Closed Door in the Foresaken Hallway((Also Known as Rin's Bedroom.))

Post by Ah Puch Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:22 pm

I slowly hug her back and smile softly yes indeed. Now why we're you asking me all of those questions?" I asked her and touched her head softly as I hugged her

Ah Puch

Back to top Go down

The Closed Door in the Foresaken Hallway((Also Known as Rin's Bedroom.)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Closed Door in the Foresaken Hallway((Also Known as Rin's Bedroom.))

Post by Kagamine Rin Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:28 pm

I release him, eyes welling up with tears. "I told my dad I didn't like being a succubus and I wanted an actual relationship. I didn't tell him that I wanted you." I said, holding one of his hands. "He told me he understood, but from what he said it sounds like he's going to try to find someone for me. I don't think it's likely at all he'd look at putting me with you. I really thought resigning would free me up for a relationship... But it seems I may be forced into another deal." I say crying. "I love you, Ah Puch. I need you. But..." I sigh and lie down again.
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ah Puch Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:31 pm

I pull her into my arms and softly press my lips to her forehead "shhh. I shall go and speak to your father and ask for your hand. If he declines...then we may elope" I yrll her with a small smile.

Ah Puch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine Rin Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:50 pm

I look at him, grinning. "OK." I say, my voice taking on an edge that was somewhere between excited and happy. I wipe some of my tears away, sniffling still. "I... I never thought that you felt the same way." I whispered, leaning against him.
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ah Puch Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:18 pm

I smiled and pressed her close to me again, puttin y lips to hers as I kissed her softly, putting my arms around her slowly.

Last edited by Ah Puch on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ah Puch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Doviculus Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:20 pm

((25 word rule, dude. I only count 24 there.))
Lord Doviculus
Lord Doviculus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

http://campmidgard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine Rin Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:37 pm

I feel my heart speed up even faster again, in that instant, being held by him so tightly... I kiss back, 100% ecstatic. I don't know how to explain my feelings at all. I continue to kiss him passionately, happy to be who I was, for once... little did I know that in the close and far future that feeling would be gone.
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Doviculus Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:48 pm

Doviculus had gotten back from an exhausting, tiring day that had been absolutely frustrating. After all this, nobody had any leads on the leader of renegades. All the Demon Emperor wanted to do right now was be with his daughter for a few moments, and chill out. He opened the door to Rin's room, and-

"Well. What do we have here?" He looked at the scene before him. His daughter was with his second in command, and they were on a different level of intimate one usually saw where succubi were concerned. Normally, a succubus would dominate it, taking the male's heart, body and soul. This seemed more intimate, as though she was the one that wanted to give to him, and not just any him, his second in command. This bore investigating.... "You," he said, pointing at his second in command. "Hallway." It wasn't a request.
Lord Doviculus
Lord Doviculus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ah Puch Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:47 pm

I nodded and quickly stood, glancing back at run and flashing her a small smile before walking out into the hallway. I knew I wasn't gonna like this talk to much, but it had been an order.

Ah Puch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine Rin Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:59 pm

I release Ah Puch quickly, scared and angry and something else, good feelings COMPLETELY gone. He flashes a smile at me and I cast back a sympathetic glance. I begin to cross my fingers, hoping that nothing too drastic would befall us.
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Doviculus Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:55 pm

Doviculus remained silent for several minutes, trying to collect himself. There were several possible scenarios at hand here. The demon emperor wanted to tread carefully. His back was turned to Rin, something he did only to those he entrusted with his life. "My child," he said softly. "Do you believe that I have your best interests at heart? Please, do not spare how I feel." He sat down on the bed, unable to look at Rin. Having no eyes meant one was unable to tell from looking at him if he was sad or mad. but the pain in his voice was indistinguishable.

((for simplicity, its just me and Rin at the moment, then it will be me and Ah Puch.))
Lord Doviculus
Lord Doviculus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine Rin Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:05 pm

I sit on my bed silently for a few seconds, thinking of how to put what I had to say best. I close my eyes and stay completely still. When I have my answer, I open my mouth and eyes, looking directly at him.
"Of course I trust you, daddy. I love you a lot. And I know you're only trying to make all the right choices. But you have to trust me, as well. And my sense in where I belong."
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Doviculus Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:13 pm

Doviculus' head stayed down. "Rin... My dear Rin... He is not as kind as he claims to be. Neither is he as open. He has manipulated many troops in the past, and is vicious, merciless, and heartless. I have seen him at work. He takes a joy and pride in the destruction of others, and has often been less than efficient because he was taking the time to torment them when he should have just killed them. Also.... I have suspicions..." He had suspicions, yes, but he didn't dare think them, even less speak them, especially when his daughter was smitten with his Chief Officer. "I cannot tell you what to do. You are the only creature in all Hell that I cannot bring myself to command. I have to ask you, though. Stay away from him. Please. I don't want to see you hurt." He stayed sitting, wanting to hear Rin's response.
Lord Doviculus
Lord Doviculus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine Rin Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:23 pm

I sit still, feeling tears welling up in my eyes. I trust my father, and he knows Ah Puch well, but I can't be swayed in how I feel. "Daddy, I trust you, and I'm not trying to defy you. But I love Ah Puch, and you can't change that. I really don't care about how he is on the field because when he's here, with me, he's... Different. I watched you defeat one of your own hell knights earlier. Are you that heartless around me? No, you aren't. I know both of you, and, well... he'd never hurt me." I said softly, allowing a pleading tone to enter my voice. I look away quickly, ashamed.
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Doviculus Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:38 pm

"Well... I cannot forbid you from seeing him. I just ask that you stay wary of him. This is true of even myself. There is much less good in a demon than there is bad." He walked out of Rin's room, closing the door behind him. He strode to Ah Puch. "You want to listen to me, and listen to me carefully. The only reason that you are even still ALIVE is because my daughter cares for you. That is the ONLY protection that you have. Hurt her, and I will not hurt you. You will be dead so quickly you will not have time for pain. As of right now, I do NOT approve of this. If you were to bring me the leader of the Renegades in chains on his knees, however, I might reconsider. Back to your post immediately!" With that, the emperor of the demons returned to his throne room.
Lord Doviculus
Lord Doviculus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum