Joy and Sorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Angel (aka Because YOLO)

3 posters

Go down

The Fallen Angel (aka Because YOLO) Empty The Fallen Angel (aka Because YOLO)

Post by Damien Abaddon Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:38 pm

I walked up to the main gate where we had to wait. Despite being a hell guard, I still had to wait to be called in. And being stuck outside a gate was not the best thing to do. I would much rather be inside guarding the palace. I messaged, "We have to wait here."

Damien Abaddon

Back to top Go down

The Fallen Angel (aka Because YOLO) Empty Re: The Fallen Angel (aka Because YOLO)

Post by Bridget Woodville Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:42 pm

The Fallen Angel (aka Because YOLO) Large

Bridget Woodville

Bridget nodded and became interested in looking at her nails. She had painted them black before she died, and the paint had lasted. Wondering if it will stay, she went to chip it. It came off like it normally would. Cool. She wouldn't be stuck with black forever.

Last edited by Bridget Woodville on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bridget Woodville
Bridget Woodville

Back to top Go down

The Fallen Angel (aka Because YOLO) Empty Re: The Fallen Angel (aka Because YOLO)

Post by Lord Doviculus Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:09 pm

Doviculus came to the gate. He always greeted new Fallen at the gates of his palace. It made them feel welcome. And after the incredibly lengthy fall that they universally suffer (rather literally, on the universally AND the suffer), it was important to make them welcome. "Open the gates!" he called. The Palace gates swung wide. "So. You're my latest one, hmm? I am sorry. What did Heaven find so wrong with you?" He looked at Damien. "You are dismissed." he said shortly, then looked at the girl again. "Come, child. Let me introduce you to my abode."
Lord Doviculus
Lord Doviculus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

http://campmidgard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bridget Woodville Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:14 pm

Bridget Woodville

Bridget looked up at the lord of Hell. He looked different than she had expected, which was understandable, as no one in Heaven really liked to talk about Hell or the people in it. "Free thinking, not wanting to fit into that image of a perfect Angel, being curious about darkness, pain, death." She said, her voice soft, shaking slightly. More negative thoughts rampaged in her brain, but she continued to force a smile.
Bridget Woodville
Bridget Woodville

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Abaddon Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:15 pm

I bow and message, "Thank you my lord." With that I went back to my post. I never really communicated with other demons. All except for the fallen angels that came to thank me. But they weren't full demons.

Damien Abaddon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Doviculus Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:25 pm

Lord Doviculus managed to look shocked, even though this one was far from the first one who had been sent for those exact same reasons. "Again? I have seen the White City. I just got back from it, in fact, and each day I pity all angels that have fallen from that beautiful place that they once had to call home." Taking her hand in his, he pulled her aside, and showed he the inside of the palace. The doors made a booming noise as they shut behind them. "Behold, my home. It has taken many centuries, but I have done my best, with the materials I have, to create my own version of the White Castle. Is it anywhere close?"

Last edited by Lord Doviculus on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Doviculus
Lord Doviculus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Bridget Woodville Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:30 pm

Bridget Woodville

Bridget nodded and grinned. "Very close. Just smooth out the edges, place some harps in every room made with white wood and strung with gut, and make it all white and made of marble, and you'll be hashtag twinning!" She said and laughed a little. "Very...lovely? home, sir."
Bridget Woodville
Bridget Woodville

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Doviculus Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:37 pm

"Indeed?" Doviculus scrutinized the angel more closely. "Many angels have hardly ever seen the inside, yet you describe it so casually... Did you actually live there?"
Lord Doviculus
Lord Doviculus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Bridget Woodville Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:43 pm

Bridget Woodville

Bridget winced. "I didn't, but I did sneak in quite a few times. Curiosity overtook me, I guess. You see, I like learning, about everything. I want to be everyone, experience everything..." The girl trailed off, imagining it and growing excited. She snapped back to reality. "My apologies, sir..." She said softly, looking at her shoes
Bridget Woodville
Bridget Woodville

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Doviculus Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:49 pm

"Don't be sorry. There are many things I could teach you, if you wanted to learn them." He pulled her along with him. "But first, I think you'll want to have your wings back." Well, they wouldn't be her old wings, but.... They'd be wings.
Lord Doviculus
Lord Doviculus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Bridget Woodville Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:52 pm

Bridget Woodville

Bridget nodded eagerly. "Oh, I would love that very much, sir!" She said, grinning. She loved having wings, it brought her closer to understanding the feeling of birds and such.

Last edited by Bridget Woodville on Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bridget Woodville
Bridget Woodville

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Doviculus Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:57 pm

Doviculus led her to where he recreated all fallen angels to have wings: a small pool made from waters from the sea of Blood. "I am going to have to ask you one favor, and that is to trust me. This is going to hurt you. a lot. But you will fly when it is done with you." with that, he pushed her into the pool.
Lord Doviculus
Lord Doviculus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Bridget Woodville Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:05 am

Bridget Woodville

Bridget felt herself being pushed into the pool, and instantly pain enveloped her body. She wanted to scream, to cry, but she controlled it for a moment. The pain was excruciating, like something was killing her from the inside out. Like she was standing in a downpour of acid while sitting in fire. But, she felt wings coming. When she felt them stop growing she pulled herself out. Her hair was wet, and she tried to force herself to calm down. She had wings now, and they were very pretty, like blac lace. She looked at the devil with a, is this what i was just put through for? look.
Bridget Woodville
Bridget Woodville

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Doviculus Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:09 am

"I did say it would hurt. But be comforted," Doviculus said, offering a hand towards the re-winged angel. "Such pain will never touch you again. Now, lets get you cleaned up, and we can continue the tour."
Lord Doviculus
Lord Doviculus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Bridget Woodville Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:26 pm

Bridget Woodville

Bridget nodded and took the devils hand. She stood lightly and looked at her wings. She loved them, they were black with a lace-like design with rips and tears in them but she loved them more than her white wings. The teen gracefully fluttered her wings a moment and grinned, happy to have the ability again.
Bridget Woodville
Bridget Woodville

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Doviculus Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:53 pm

((Aaaaand my Muse died. Should we end the thread here?))
Lord Doviculus
Lord Doviculus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Bridget Woodville Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:36 am

((sure))
Bridget Woodville
Bridget Woodville

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum