Joy and Sorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Closed Door in the Foresaken Hallway((Also Known as Rin's Bedroom.))

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Closed Door in the Foresaken Hallway((Also Known as Rin's Bedroom.)) Empty The Closed Door in the Foresaken Hallway((Also Known as Rin's Bedroom.))

Post by Kagamine Rin Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:49 pm

I sit on my bed in my room. I lie down, staring at the canopy above my bed. The red and black velvet makes my eyes go fuzzy for a second. I sit back up with a start. I sigh and stand up, my tall, maroon-and-black boots clicking as I pace my room. The short black skirt I was wearing swishes with movement. I brush a piece of my yellow hair away as I continue to pace and wait for my dad to get back. I wanted to go with him, I always want to go with him, but he wouldn't let me go with him. Ah Puch was away too, damn it. Without either of them I had, like, nothing to do. I rub my shoulder. My shirt was sleeveless, and showed the tattoo on my arm that said "02" in red. I like that tattoo. I sit down again and fiddle with the maroon tie I was wearing. It had black stripes and was pierced multiple times with safety pins. I stand up again, and go sit in the corner, kind of hiding.
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

The Closed Door in the Foresaken Hallway((Also Known as Rin's Bedroom.)) Empty Re: The Closed Door in the Foresaken Hallway((Also Known as Rin's Bedroom.))

Post by Lord Doviculus Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Doviculus entered the palace in a rage. How dare they rebel! Against HIM! This little stunt had thrown the entire truce of the treaty in peril! It threw everything into an uncontrollable chaos! It had damned the very safety he had been trying to create for his own daughter! With a yell of fury, Doviculus hurled Lil Verve Vress'le like a javelin, impaling one of his newer gaurdsman that had replaced the fired ones from earlier. He started pacing in a furious rage, sparks kicking up from his feet hitting the flint floor of the throne room. He pointed at a servant, then another and another. "You! You! And You as well! Go forth among my people. See who dares be ungrateful for all I have done for them. See who would dare rebel against me. And report! Quickly!" He then gestured to another servant. "Retrieve my daughter Rin, for me, would you?" Even though his voice had calmed considerably at the name of his daughter, the minion still practically tripped on it's own tail as it ran to get her. Doviculus took the time to fetch his weapon. Rin was his favorite daughter. Had been ever since the Dark Elf that was her mother had birthed her. Her mother had swiftly died in childbirth, but that was something that was all too common in Hell. He immediately took her and her twin brother to live with him in his palace. raising them together in his home. As years went by, Doviculus developed a soft spot n his heart that went out to Rin. Even after years on duty as an active succubus, she still managed to retain that glorious jewel of innocence. Hell hadn't managed to take it away from her, and he would be damned further if he allowed her to lose it. By the fires of the pit! Taking a cloth, he quickly wiped some of the blood off his chest. It was hardly ever his own blood covering him, but he knew the sight of him in blood always worried his precious daughter. As he heard the sharp clicking of heels, he quickly tossed the cloth away and sat, not in his throne, but at the foot of the throne. She was the only one who would get this treatment. "My child," his voice said softly, his empty hands opening wide for her to embrace him. "Come." Even though he was Lord of all Hell, Rin was the only person he never had raised his voice to, or even actually gave her orders. He asked, and she obeyed, happily, every time. That may have been why he loved her so.
Lord Doviculus
Lord Doviculus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

http://campmidgard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Closed Door in the Foresaken Hallway((Also Known as Rin's Bedroom.)) Empty Re: The Closed Door in the Foresaken Hallway((Also Known as Rin's Bedroom.))

Post by Kagamine Rin Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:29 pm

I walk in quickly, but run to my father as soon as I see him. "Dad!" I yelp, practically tackling him in a hug. "How are you? Are you OK? Are you hurt?" I always had to question him like this after he'd been gone in a battle; it was the only way I felt comfortable about it. I knew I was his favourite child. I often feel guilty because I'm stealing the spotlight from Len, but never TOO guilty. "Did everything go well?" I ask, curious, but also worried. I kiss him on the cheek, continuing to hug him tightly.
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Doviculus Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:48 pm

Every time. Every time Doviculus had to adjust himself so as not to accidentally impale his child on the spikes growing out of his shoulder. She always hugged him, always worried for him. The other never did. It may have been another reason Rin was his favorite. "No wounds that will not heal, my precious child." He took her onto his lap. He was perhaps the only creature in all of creation that would have seen her as beautiful without lusting after her. When she started growing into herself, and becoming a succubus proper, as opposed to a succubus child, it took him many years to be able to train himself not to look at her with such desire. It would have been infinitely easier to let himself take her, add her to the Harem, but she already had a place in his heart that demanded he treat her differently. She could even sit on his lap like she was now, and he felt absolutely no arousal. only Fatherly affection, a feeling that was always strange to the Demon Emperor, yet always welcome. "You will not believe this, child. Your father got to visit Heaven itself today! Oh, how I wish I could describe the various glories I have seen there to you. How I wish you could have seen it! But then, it was not an appropriate time for me to take you." His voice took on an edge. "There is a traitor amongst us. Someone, in deliberate violation of the Treaties, led a force against Heaven. A force of Demons. I had to go personally to quell the attack, and now I have no leads..."
Lord Doviculus
Lord Doviculus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine Rin Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:03 pm

I listen closely to my father talking. I nod as I listen, hanging on to every word desperately. "I... I could help you..." I say softly. "I mean, help you rat out the leader of the gang. If you need help." But as he spoke the first part, my mind began to reel. It's still reeling as I continue to listen to him. I had heard stories from numerous fallen angels I'd had to... um... with, stories about golden pillars, blue skies, and shining white castles. I wonder what it's like in Heaven. But, of course, my place is here, in Hell, with my dad, brother, and... and Ah Puch. He still had no idea how I felt about him. I'm afraid I won't ever get the chance, being a succubus. I feel a pang of sadness, but disguise it, still paying attention to my dad.
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Doviculus Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:13 pm

"Yes... You could help. You could apply your wiles. My other subjects are not so easily able to get the truth from my officers. They usually are too intimidated by their power and status. Maybe you could.... learn... some secrets that they keep in their darkest hearts. I have heard reports. You are, from what I hear, quite good at what you do." Doviculus hated himself, for in that last bit, his voice betrayed him, allowing a sliver of longing to enter his voice. He looked away. "I am sorry for that."
Lord Doviculus
Lord Doviculus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine Rin Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:22 pm

I look away from my dad and sigh. "Daddy? I... I've been meaning to tell you something." I say softly, waiting for him to ask what or such. When he doesn't, I go on. "I... I don't really like being a succubus. I mean, I guess it's great and all, but... I just feel like it doesn't suit me. I suppose I'm trying to say... I want an actual relationship with someone, instead of restlessly moving from person to person. Partying is really fun! But I..." I look back at him and sigh "I guess I can do it for you." I hold onto my dad tightly, not knowing what he would think.
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Doviculus Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:32 pm

He was, frankly, rather shocked. A succubus who did not enjoy feeding off of her victim's soul in their own orgasmic bliss? That was most definitely a new one. But at the same time.... It was his daughter. He ran a finger through her beautiful hair. "I understand, child." He admitted softly to her. "Sometimes, I find myself wishing that I was no demon warlord. but another being, so I could be a better father to you. I wish for many things, nowadays... But I appreciate your help." This was another mark that showed their relationship as father and daughter. Where everybody else merely served, his daughter helped. He released his daughter's hand. "Go, my child," he said softly, his hand brushing her spine. "I shall see how to find you someone worthy of something real."
Lord Doviculus
Lord Doviculus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine Rin Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:46 pm

I open my mouth to say that I already had someone in mind, but then just say, "Of course, dad. I'll report back to you when I'm done." I kiss his cheek and stand up, running off as soon as I did, not looking back. If I did look back, he would see the tears in my eyes.
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Doviculus Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:50 pm

Doviculus nodded. That was that taken care of. But now, there was other business to attend to. He walked to the gates of his palace. Rumor was a Fallen had arrived at his doorstep. That needed investigating.
Lord Doviculus
Lord Doviculus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine Rin Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:42 pm

I walk back to my room and lie down on my bed, thinking. If I had heard my father correctly, he was going to look at finding someone for me, but he didn't know I already had a someone in mind. And what were the chances that he was looking at Ah Puch as well? I... I love Ah Puch. I have loved him for a long time. But he didn't know. He CAN'T know. I thought telling my dad I dislike my job would free me up... But now it looks like I may be forced into another agreement.
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ah Puch Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:54 pm

I tapped on the door, going to see the daughter of te lord of hell. We had been close friends for a LNG time now and I usually stopped in to visit her, occasionally more than once a day. If there was even a day and a night down here in hell.

Last edited by Ah Puch on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ah Puch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine Rin Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:56 pm

I sit up, hearing someone knock on the door. "Who is it?" I ask, standing up on my bed. I sigh and fall backwards, back where I was, lying down, sprawled out and somewhat peeved. "You know what, never mind, come in." I yell at the door. I wasn't exactly in a visiting mood, but it might do me good to talk to someone.
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ah Puch Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:31 pm

I walked in and shut the door behind me, nodding over at her. "It's me, Ah Puch" I told her as I stepped closer to her bed, adjusting my suit blazer. "Not in a visiting mood I presume?"

Ah Puch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine Rin Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:34 pm

I smile at him and sit up. "Nah, it's fine, I guess. I'm just under a bit of stress." I say, being honest with him. I saw no point in lying, especially to Ah Puch. "But how're you?"
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ah Puch Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:36 pm

"I'm alright. Emotions are not something I tend to express with my line to work" I told her as I smile slightly, allowing it to pull at the corner of my lips. "So. What has you stressed?"

Ah Puch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine Rin Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:30 pm

I look at him and sigh. Well... this might be my only chance, ever, to tell him how I felt. I don't know how long it would take for my dad to set me up with someone. I look him directly in the eye. "Ah Puch?" I start, then look away. "What do you think of me?"
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ah Puch Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:33 pm

I look at her and raise an eyebrow. "We'll, what do you mean?@ I asked softly, looking down at her. "Emotionally, I think rather well of you..," I whispered, looking sround

Ah Puch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine Rin Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:48 pm

I sigh, listening closely. I lie down, motioning for him to lie down as well. "How well do you think of me?" I ask, curious. Did he see me the way I saw him? Or was it just me as a succubus? "And what do you think of me as a person?"
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ah Puch Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:05 pm

"A very attractive and brilliant person" I smiled as I sat, not laying but simply sitting on her bed. "I quite admire you to be honest"

Ah Puch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine Rin Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:54 am

I blush intensely, then sit up and hug him tightly. I release him after a few seconds and moved away a bit. "But HOW MUCH, Ah Puch?" I snap, accidentally. I sigh and look away "I'm sorry for raising my voice at you, but..." I sigh again. "I... I just really need to know."
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ah Puch Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:00 am

I smirk and lean in closer to her ear "a lot, more than perhaps you can fathom" I told her before moving a little closer. "Perhaps one might call it love"

Ah Puch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine Rin Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:21 am

...I can almost feel my heart stop beating for a moment. Then it resumes its course, but at light speed, faster than it was ever meant to go. My eyes widen, and my entire body just goes cold... I look him directly in the eye as I ask, voice wavering, "Ah Puch...? You... you love me?"
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ah Puch Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:43 pm

Inid and look away "yes. I do." I said silently as I looked back vet at her, my own heart speeding up to intense speeds, my chest rising an lowering with my increase of breathe

Ah Puch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine Rin Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:19 pm

I smile for a few seconds before breaking into a grin and hugging him tightly. "All this time... I thought I was the only one!" I yell, holding onto him. I slowly release him. "I love you too, Ah Puch. But by now you must be wondering why I was asking those questions..." I say, looking away.
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum