Joy and Sorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Face Claims!

3 posters

Go down

Official Face Claims! Empty Official Face Claims!

Post by Lord Doviculus Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:17 pm

You claim your portrayers for your characters here! Note, you must have an accepted portrayer before you can have Graphics for them. You can use video game or anime characters if you so choose.

A

B
Bridget Woodville (Bridget Woodville)
C

D
Doviculus (Lord Doviculus)

E

F

G

H

I

J

K
Kagamine Rin (Kagamine Rin)
L
L From Death Note (Damien Abaddon

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

Here is what to do:
1. Post the appropriate code and fill in as directed: (This does not have to be five words)
First time claiming:
Code:
Portrayer name (Character name)
Changing Portrayers:
Code:
My old portrayer was [b][old portrayer name in these brackets][/b], so you can delete them, but now I would like to use: Portrayer name (Character name - delete if unchanged). Thanks!
Reserving Portrayers (remove the stars and please read my notes and rules carefully [above] ):
Code:
[code*]Portrayer name (Reserved for [b][u]CURRENT USERNAME[/u][/b] until [b][u]DATE IN A WEEK, i.e, February 20th[/u][/b])[/code*]

EXAMPLES: (this is what your post should look like!)
First time:
Bridgit Mendler (Molione Timoleon)

Changing:
My old portrayer was [Bridgit Mendler], so you can delete them, but now I would like to use: Molly Quinn (Polly Callahan). Thanks!

Reserving: ((PLEASE KEEP IT IN CODE, AS SHOWN - just put [*code][/code*] around your post and take out the stars! There is also no need to list your new character's name - that will be added when you add them to the official list.))
Code:
Aaron Johnson (Reserved for [b][u]Molione Timoleon[/u][/b] until [b][u]February 7[/u][/b])

2. When a Mod or Admin sees your post, the list shall be edited to include your character's portrayer.
3. Your post will be deleted. When your post disappears, check the list. Your portrayer should have been added in the appropriate place. If not, repost.

Last edited by Lord Doviculus on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Lord Doviculus
Lord Doviculus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

http://campmidgard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Official Face Claims! Empty Re: Official Face Claims!

Post by Bridget Woodville Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:35 pm

Bridget Woodville (Bridget Woodville)
Bridget Woodville
Bridget Woodville

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Abaddon Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:30 am

L (Damien Abaddon)

Damien Abaddon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum