Joy and Sorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Nightosphere, Place of Equality and Balance

Go down

Welcome to The Nightosphere, Place of Equality and Balance Empty Welcome to The Nightosphere, Place of Equality and Balance

Post by Marceline Abadeer Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:10 am

The Nightosphere
The Nightosphere is the place of Balance. Everything is equal and the same. When there is too much bad you add more good, when there is too much good you add more bad. The Nightosphere symbol is the Libra symbol, representing equality and balance.
~~~
You will come here if you were too bad for heaven and too good for hell.
~~~
Welcome to The Nightosphere, Place of Equality and Balance 28ro4qr
This is the entrance to The Nightosphere. It doesn't look like much at first but once you float into the waterfall you will be "scanned" to see if you are allowed to enter The Nightosphere. If you have too much good or too much bad you will be teleported to either Heaven or Hell, depending on what your "score" was. No one ever finds The Nightosphere twice. Unless you get a special request that your ruler and I have agreed too then you would be welcomed in, no questions asked.
Welcome to The Nightosphere, Place of Equality and Balance 2e6e9tf
Once you are in The Nightosphere there are the two main places connected together by a bridge.  The one to the right is where you would first arrive. Here you would state your name and actions (actions are what you are doing in The Nightosphere) to my lovely goose Heather, once these have been accepted you will wait until the boat comes for you and takes you to the middle palace; the kingdom.
The middle place is the kingdom, where all of the citizens live and breathe equally. You would be greeted by the protectors who will ask for a pass (you would have been given a pass when you were accepted). Once in you would be greeted by a big gate guarding my citizens. Inside the kingdom is made of marble and stone and waterfalls.
Finally there is the bridge leading to my palace. Everyone is welcome to enter my palace. 
~~~
The citizens of The Nightosphere are known for being able to heal and pick out liars. Very good listeners and negotiators. They never seek trouble nor good. They are here to make sure that Heaven and Hell are kept apart and that the good is balanced with bad and the bad is balanced with good.
~~~
Nightosphere Citizens
Mortals (human)
Elves
Fairy/Faerie
Half-Bred (mix between human, elf or fairy)

Citizen Types
Healer (heals the wounded)
Spell-Bearer (magic holders. e.g close portals from Hell to Heaven and vice versa.)
Negotiator (finds the balance where it makes two sides equal)
Protector (protects the citizens from danger)

~~~
A citizen spends their first thirteen years training to prove they can be trusted and are loyal. Then they will be chosen a type (e.g healer) which is chosen by The Elder; the oldest Nightosphere citizen still alive. Once their type is chosen they will be cast a spell which gives them their powers for their type.
~~~

Character Forms
Code:
Name:
Eyes:
Skin:
Height:
Personality:
Flaws:
Citizen Type*:
Powers**:
History:
RP Example:
*Elf, Human or Half-Bred and Healer, Spell-bearer, Negotiator, Protector.
**Powers must relate to Citizen Type.

Last edited by Marceline Abadeer on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Um, coz i can)
Marceline Abadeer
Marceline Abadeer
The Avatar of Balance
The Avatar of Balance

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum